For reliable fire protection, be sure you are installing genuine Fireshield systems.
How does it work?
The effectiveness of a genuine Firedhield system comes from our fast - acting polymer tubing that will repture when exposed to a flame. This specialized Fireshield Detection Tuning combines leak resistamce, flexibility, durability and precise temperature sensitivity not at a single point but at any place through out the tube's lemgth bursting at the hottest spot and releasing the fire suppression agent directly upon the fire, thus putting it out in seconds. Our detection tubing connects to one of our custom engineered valves and a Fireshield cylinder that contains the best fire suppression agent for a particular hazard.
Why choose Fireshield only?
- Are totally self-contained, do not require any type of outside electrical source and will remain totally operational during unexpected power outages.
- Do not require an expensive control panel and are the most cost effective automatic fire suppression system available.
- Can be designed with most commercially available agents including clean agents, C02 and dry chemical powder, to ensure the best agent is used for an application.
- Simple design and application can normally be installed in a few hours, significantly reducing expensive labor costs.
- Feature reliable detection tubing that virtually eliminates false discharges and subsequent costly down time and expense.
- Flexible detection tubing can provide protection in difficult and hard to reach areas where other detection methods con not be used.
- Rugged detection tubing can be used in harsh environments where other types of detection would quickly deteriorate and render the system inoperable.
- Are supported by a wide-based network of distributors through out India to assure your system is maintained to the requirements of the manufacturer.
Fireshield's systems are compatible with most commercially available fire suppression agents, including:
- HFS - 227ea
- HFS - 236fa
- NOVEC 1230
- Dry Chemical Powder